National Medical Admission Test
The NMAT or the National Medical Admission Test is one of the nationwide standardized tests managed and regulated by the Center for Educational Measurement (CEM). It’s taken by college graduates who want to enter Philippine Medical Schools. The test consists of two parts with 4 subtests each, the first one being mental ability and the second part being academic proficiency in order to assess if the medical school aspirants are equipped with enough mental and academic proficiency for medical education. AHEAD offers a comprehensive review for the National Medical Admission Test or NMAT Review.
AHEAD’s NMAT Review Program features the following:
- A superb team of lecturers who are honor students and academic scholars and who scored very high in the NMAT.
- Simulated exams to give the reviewee a feel of the actual test.
- Materials that have been well-researched and review techniques that have been guaranteed effective.
- A review program that will help strengthen the reviewee’s weak areas and build confidence in his test-taking skills
Requirements to take the NMAT:
- Applicant must be a graduate or graduating student of any bachelor’s degree. Those currently enrolled in the UP College of Medicine Integrated Liberal Arts and Medicine (INTARMED) program may take the NMAT on their second year in the program.
- All applicants must bring their Transcript of Records (TOR). Graduating students or those in their second year of the UP INTARMED program are required to have their NMAT Identification Form signed by their School Head.
- A valid e-mail account which you will use for your online application.
- One recent digital photo 2”x 2” with white background.
- All foreign applicants, or applicants in foreign test centers, must bring a passport.
Steps for Registration
- Register an online account at: https://www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/user/register.
- Accomplish the online application form and the Student Information Questionnaire (SIQ)
- Choose your preferred mode of payment (credit card or bank deposit)
- Check the email you provided for your NMAT Identification Form and confirmation of payment (if credit card). Download and print to be brought on the day of the test.
Two weeks before the test date, click on the link for the room assignments and test sites. Download and print your examination permit.
Things to bring on the test day
- NMAT Identification (ID) Form (signed by the School Head if the applicant is a graduating student or attached with a photocopy of transcript of records if the applicant is already a college graduate)
- One (1) valid ID (e.g. School ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, etc.)
- Examination Permit (to be downloaded from this website two weeks before test date)
- Pencils (no. 2 or HB)
- Long transparent plastic envelope for personal valuables and other allowed items
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our NMAT review.