AHEAD’s Law School Entrance Exam (LSEE) Review is a test-based review program geared towards helping students gain admission in their dream law school.
The program reviews students in topics such as Reading Comprehension, Language Proficiency, Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Logical and Abstract Reasoning. This will also equip students with different learning tools such as Speed Reading and Mind Mapping.
Diagnostic and simulated tests patterned after the topics, question types, levels of difficulty and time limits of the actual exam will also be given to practice the students in answering difficult questions in law school entrance tests.
AHEAD’s LSEE Review program is designed to prepare students for the entrance exams of their target law schools as well as the PhilSAT.
For the detailed requirements of each law school, students are encouraged to coordinate with the admissions office of the specific schools they are planning to enroll to.
LSEE Review schedule
Some law schools require students to take the PhilSAT. The Philippine Law School Admission Test (PhilSAT) is a nationwide standardized exam consisting of four parts, authorized and regulated by the LEB (Legal Education Board). Since some schools have an “open admission” policy, the government deemed it mandatory for aspiring law students to take the PhilSAT during early 2017 as its pilot batch.
Qualifications to take the PHILSAT:
- Graduate of a 4-year bachelor’s degree course, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines
- Graduating student of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines at the end of the school year when the PhiLSAT is administered
- Graduate from foreign higher education institutions with degrees equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree course as certified by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
*There are no limits to the number of times a person can take the PhilSAT.
*Testing fee is 1000 Php, that may be paid through a bank deposit or over-the-counter on or before the deadline of registration.
- A personal email account
- One recent 2×2 ID Photo with a white background
- One valid ID
- For non-Filipinos: One valid passport
For Graduate Students:
Transcript of Records (TOR) or Certificate of Graduation (original or true copy)
For Graduating Students:
Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation or Certificate of Enrollment (original or true copy)
Applicants are required to go through the online registration through the following steps:
- Go to cem-inc.org.ph and register an account. Fill up all the necessary fields with the correct and true information.
- Accomplish the Student Information Questionnaire (SIQ).
- Choose a payment method: credit card or bank payment (BPI).
- An email will be sent to your account containing your PhilSAT ID Form and a confirmation of payment if you paid via credit card. You will need to download and print the ID form to submit on the exam day.
Enroll now! CONTACT US