AHEAD’s Law School Entrance Exam Review is a test-based review program geared towards helping students gain admission in their dream law school.
The program includes an orientation on mind mapping and smart reading which have been proven to improve students’ critical thinking skills and memory. It also reviews students in topics such as Reading Comprehension, Language Proficiency, Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Logical and Abstract Reasoning.
Diagnostic and simulated tests patterned after the topics, question types, levels of difficulty and time limits of the actual exam will also be given to practice the students in answering difficult questions in the law school entrance test.
In order to get into the law school of your dreams, you will need to take the PhilSAT. PhilSAT stands for Philippine Law School Admission test which is a nationwide standardized exam consisting of four parts, authorized and regulated by the LEB (Legal Education Board). Since some schools have an “open admission” policy, the government deemed it mandatory for aspiring law students to take the PhilSAT during early 2017 as its pilot batch. The first PhilSAT happened on September 24, 2017 and the next one will be administered on April 8, 2018. If you are thinking of taking the PhilSAT next year, here are the qualifications and requirements in order to take the test.
- Graduate of a 4-year bachelor’s degree course, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines
- Graduating student of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from duly recognized higher education institutions in the Philippines at the end of the school year when the PhiLSAT is administered
- Graduate from foreign higher education institutions with degrees equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree course as certified by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
*There are no limits to the number of times a person can take the PhilSAT.
*Testing fee is 1000 Php, that may be paid through a bank deposit or over-the-counter on or before the deadline of registration.
- A personal email account
- One recent 2×2 ID Photo with a white background
- One valid ID
- For non-Filipinos: One valid passport
For Graduate Students:
Transcript of Records (TOR) or Certificate of Graduation (original or true copy)
For Graduating Students:
Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation or Certificate of Enrollment (original or true copy)
Applicants are required to go through the online registration through the following steps:
- Go to cem-inc.org.ph and register an account. Fill-up all the necessary fields with the correct and true information.
- Accomplish the Student Information Questionnaire (SIQ).
- Choose a payment method: credit card or bank payment (BPI).
- An email will be sent to your account containing your PhilSAT ID Form and a confirmation of payment if you paid via credit card. You will need to download and print the ID form to submit on the exam day.
Enroll now! CONTACT US